This book shows you exactly WHAT THE MOST SUCCESSFUL LEADERS DO to attract new associates and have the biggest impact on their team’s performance.
will reveal how to…
- Eliminate the fear of rejection
- Separate yourself from your competition
- Build a strong team
- Be a top performer
- This brilliant book tells it like it is and is a must read for anyone considering getting into a relationship marketing business. It is filled with hard-earned wisdom that will save you from making the most common mistakes I have seen thousands of people — including myself — make in the past.”
Co-creator of the ‘Chicken Soup for the Soul’® series and ‘The Success Principles’
- I love this book! What a terrific guide for those ready to take back control of their future and create significant revenue through the power combo of relationships + predictable marketing systems. Packed with great wisdom, practical action steps and useful resources, STOP IT! is a must read.”
Forbes’ Top Ten Social Media Power Influencer 2011-2013+, Speaker, Author of ‘The New Relationship Marketing’ and coauthor of ‘Facebook Marketing: An Hour A Day’
- This book is the Ultimate Relationship “Attraction” Marketing Manual, and MUST read for anyone who wants to play the relationship marketing game with the new economy’s up and coming savvy entrepreneur… and win BIG!”
Best Selling Author of “Reverse Google Marketing,” Speaker & Business Coach, #1 Direct Sales Earner
- Michael Hutchison and Jeff Levitan are leaders and visionaries in the relationship marketing industry. I am impressed with their accomplishments and would recommend their book to anyone needing outstanding advice in choosing a relationship marketing company. If you are an entrepreneur, or you are not happy with your job, ‘Stop It!’ can change your mindset and your life.”
T. HARV. EKER
Author of #1 NY Times Bestseller Secrets of the Millionaire Mind™
Do your business a favor and ORDER TODAY!
About the Authors
JEFF LEVITAN’s career in the financial industry began in 1995 at the age of 24. In his first full-time year as an advisor he earned over $100,000; Jeff was a millionaire by age 30. As an advisor, he quickly learned that he didn’t have enough hours in the day to make the impact he wanted to in the industry. To remedy the problem, Jeff mastered recruiting and developing other agents.
Today, Jeff leads, trains and motivates over 2,500 licensed agents in over 100 offices around the United States and Canada.
Michael’s personal blog Making Things Happen can be found here at www.michaelhutch.com.